Experience the North Fork at a leisurely pace with East End Bike Tours.
To truly experience the beautiful North Fork, a bicycle tour is the way to go. With an expert guide leading the way, you will travel scenic, country lanes with the sounds, and sights, of nature all around. That’s not something you will find while traveling in the bubble, albeit a luxurious one, of chauffeured limousine.
East End Bike Tours has announced limited dates, and great pricing for its popular North Fork Experience Tour for the 2017 season. This special tour brings riders to vineyards, waterside vistas, and even a working historic farm to see honey production. There is no doubt when you are finished, you will love the North Fork even more, and appreciate its historic and natural beauty.
The North Fork Experience Tour is offered only three times in 2017, with the first one coming on June 3. Additional dates are July 3 and August 31. Don’t miss out, especially for the discounted rate of $129 per person (use promo code NORTHFORK). Here’s a sample of all this tour will offer:
· Stop at a vineyard for tastings
· Shop the boutiques on Love Lane
· Pedal to a picturesque (read photo op) Peconic Bay cove for a water and refueling snack break
· Stop, and shop, at a farm that offers outdoor seating and indoor shopping
· Lunch at one of two options—overlooking a marina, or Greek style in the heart of a vineyard.
· The tour 13.5 miles, for approximately 5 hours
Click to learn more about the North Fork Experience Tour and other midweek tours available at East End Bike Tours’ website. Then be sure to book your excursion before this one fills up!