Oh the things we will subject ourselves to in the name of beauty. Of course, clear, youthful looking skin is the objective for most, but getting there is typically unpleasant at best and downright painful at worst. Botox injections, chemical peels and microdermabrasion all have their merits, but come with discomfort and downtime.
Forget all that discomfort and inconvenience. Schedule a HydraFacial treatment from E Day Spa, and you will have glowing, beautiful skin in less than 30 minutes with no discomfort.
HydraFacial is advanced medical grade skin care that targets fine lines and wrinkles, congested, oil and acne prone skin, rosacea and hyperpigmentation (dark spots). For those not familiar with “salon-speak,” that means that a HydraFacial treatment is non-invasive, non-surgical, soothing and moisturizing, even if you have problem skin, that will leave your skin looking and feeling healthier with a short—less than 30 minutes—visit to the salon.
This writer tried it and loved it. Even nearly a week later, people were commenting on how lovely my skin looked, and I can tell you that it felt as soft and smooth as ever. Even if you don’t have much of a beauty regimen, a HydraFacial treatment will transform you.
1. A HydraFacial Treatment does not hurt. Unlike a microdermabrasion treatment or chemical peel that exfoliates the dead top layer of skin, the HydraFacial uses water and suction to pull the impurities from your skin. The cool water is soothing while the gentle suction feels like a massage.
2. Takes 30 minutes or less. Schedule a treatment during your lunch break and you can go right back to work. No redness or puffiness like you get from other harsh treatments. Leave the salon with soft, glowing skin instead of hiding for several days while the dry patches and peeling clears up.
3. Restore that dewey, youthful glow. The HydraFacial softens the appearance of large pores and fine lines, removes blackheads, all while hydrating the skin. You will indeed look younger heading home than you did entering the salon.
4. Minimize the effects of sun damage and dark spots. This is a restorative treatment, and will reduce the appearance of dark spots and sun damage.
5. The E Day Spa team knows their stuff. This is a medical grade treatment that requires trained technicians. Owner Elaine and Spa Manager Nicole are both certified, and will make sure you are comfortable through the entire process.
The HydraFacial treatments are just the beginning of the fabulous services the E Day Spa offers. There is a full menu of HydraFacial specialties available to target your specific problem area.
So why not pamper yourself, and maybe bring a pal along? Tis the season to look and feel your best. E Day Spa will make sure you sparkle at all the holiday parties. Act now to take advantage of some great holiday specials.
Visit E Day Spa online to learn more about HydraFacial and the other services and products they offer. Then call to schedule your appointment without delay.