Just one last reminder! (And then it’s back to “regular programming.”)
Stitch Southampton Bridal Style Open House is happening this weekend, Sunday, May 21st from 11 am to 3pm.
It won’t be all about the clothes.
This event will let you mix and mingle, in a relaxed Hamptons-style setting, with uber talented, and imaginative designers and seamstresses, that’s true. But, you will also have a chance to meet and share ideas and inspiration from other wedding and party service professionals.
1. Browse gorgeous custom bridal fashions and meet Sue Ng, a New York City-based designer
2. Enjoy wedding cake samples from the Blue Duck Bakery
3. Get a make-up trial by Sonomi
4. Get Hair inspo by Alice Jones of East End Expressions
5. Enter to a gift drawing for a $100 gift certificate to Stitch
6. Each guest receives a colorful summer shawl (while supplies last0
7. Enjoy tea service by the Knotted Teacup
8. Get outdoor party inspo from Sperry Tents Hamptons
9. See swoon worthy floral design
10. Spend a beautiful day in May in Southampton—before the hordes arrive next weekend!
But please, do come for the clothes. You will be so glad you did.
The Stitch Bridal Style Open House is on Sunday, May 21, from 11 am to 3pm. 22 Nugent Street, Southampton, 631-377-3997